The content of the Library's Tulsa's First Cemetery vertical file is now available online. According to Jim Downing's Tulsa Tribune article, the last burial in the cemetery was in December 1905. In 1922, some of the remains were moved to Oaklawn, but many unmarked graves remained at the site which was located at the intersection of Frisco Avenue and Second Street. Due to copyright concerns, some digitized items from our vertical files have been restricted to in-house use. Please contact us for more information on restricted items.