How do I get titles from MOBIUS?
- Search Tulsalibrary.org for the title. If Tulsa City County owns the title, you should place a hold on that title. If the Library does not have the title you want, click the "Search MOBIUS" button. The catalog will automatically re-send your search to the MOBIUS catalog. The next screen you see will be a search results screen from MOBIUS.
- If you locate the title you want in the MOBIUS catalog, click on the title to go to the full record. If MOBIUS does not have the title you want, try an Interlibrary Loan.
- To place a hold on the title, click the "REQUEST THIS ITEM" link located beneath the author, title and publisher information.
- In the "With which institution are you affiliated?" box, choose "TCCL".
- On the next screen, enter your first or last name, your complete library card number, and the branch where you want to pick up the title.
- If more than one copy of the title is available, you may be asked to choose which copy you want to request. Click to select the radio button to the left of the title, and then click the "Request Selected Item" button.
- You will receive a confirmation that your request was successful.
- You can view titles you have placed on hold by going to My Account at Tulsalibrary.org.