Several agencies and organizations in the Tulsa area provide assistance to needy families for the winter holiday season. Please contact agencies directly for registration requirements or refer to 2-1-1's website.
NOTE: Listings in parentheses are unconfirmed as of 11/24/15. These organizations have offered assistance in the past.
CHRISTMAS FOOD BASKETS.
- Bixby Outreach Center. 4 E Dawes Ave. 918-366-9226. Serves Kiefer, Mounds, Haskell, Bixby, Glenpool, Jenks, Leonard, Liberty. Register by 12/5, Distributed 12/15/15 Call for details.
- Broken Arrow Neighbors. 322 W Broadway, BA. 918-251-7781. Serves BA residents. Register by 12/10/15. Distributed 12/22/15
- St Annes Broken Arrow Catholic Charities. 301 S 9th St BA, 918-258-5276. Register by 12/17. Open 12/5 9-12. Broken Arrow residents only.
- Loaves and Fishes. 11321 E 19th St. 918-234-8577. Groceries and limited toy assistance. Groceries for families, adults only at distribution. 12/19/15 10 am at Southeast Freewill Baptist 1801 S Garnett.
- Tulsa Dream Center. 200 W 46 St N, 918-430-9984. No restrictions, no registration. Distributes toys for children and groceries for families 12/19/15 8-2.
- Skiatook Emergency Assistance Center. 123 S Broadway, 918-396-4108. Must pre-register.
TOYS AND GIFTS.
- Bixby Outreach Center. 4 E Dawes Ave. 918-366-9226. For new clients only. Register by 12/10/15.
- (Church at Battle Creek. 3025 N Aspen Av, BA. 918-858-8697. TC Toys. Register starting October, online. www.thechurch.at/toysregistration)
- First Baptist Glenpool, 52 E 145th St S, Glenpool, 918-322-5229. Register by 12/8/15. Children under 18, residents of Glenpool.
- (Jolly Christmas Store. 2330 N Quaker, Lutheran Church of the Prince of Peace, 918-584-9947. Preregister. Open to families in 74106, 74126, 74115, and 74127.)
- Santa Project, Mothers Group, Inc. 322 N Greenwood, 918-760-2267 or 918-660-3483. Christmas party giving new books to children at Greenwood Cultural Center.
- Toys for Tots. Serves children 14 and under. Register online.
- Tulsa Dream Center. 200 W 46 St N, 918-430-9984. No restrictions, no registration. Distributes toys for children and groceries for families 12/19/15 first come first served.
- John 3:16 Mission: 506 N Cheyenne 918-587-1187. 12/25 Doors open 4.30, chapel at 6, meal at 6.30. Must attend chapel.
- Salvation Army. 102 N Denver. 918-582-7201. 12/24/15, 11-2 pm.
- Stutts House Barbecue. 2021 E Apache 918-428-2355. Register 12/1/15-12/23/15, Meals delivered to homebound.
- Tulsa County Social Services. 2401 Charles Page, 918-596-5580. No restrictions or registration. 12/25/15 5.00 pm.
- Updated 11/24/15