Federal Disaster Relief for Creek County

fdlp logoFederal aid for victims of the Creek county wildfires has been approved. Residents or business that sustained damage after July 28 should contact FEMA at 1-800-621-FEMA (3362) or go online to apply for assistance: http://www.disasterassistance.gov/. Assistance can include grants for temporary housing and home repairs, low-cost loans to cover uninsured property losses, and other programs to help individuals and business owners recover from the effects of the disaster.

Remember, the Tulsa City-County Library is here to help. With 25 locations we encourage anyone to visit a library to access FEMA online, ask questions, or get assistance with a claim.