I want to write a letter to my Congressmen, both in Oklahoma City and D.C. How can I find out who represents my area?

You can find your elected Congressional officials, on the state and federal levels, through the library's Government Documents, or Gov Docs, pages. You can find the Gov Docs collection by going to the Research & Learn drop down menu and selecting Government. Once there, select ‘Government Frequently Asked Questions'. Click on ‘Elected Officials' in the alphabetical list of topics, and you'll be taken to a collection of links that allows you to find your local, state and federal elected officials.


Add new comment