Directory of Community and Agency Services in Greater Tulsa.
Community Service Council. Helpline
Tulsa Human Response Coalition.
Where to go for Help.
211 or 918-836-4357
Alternate numbers: (918)836-HELP/836-4357, 918-836-2111.
- Program manager: Jim Lyall.
- A hotline offering information, referral, and crisis intervention to social, health, counseling, welfare, and emergency services. Uses the zrefer system for intake and referral for the eastern half of the State of Oklahoma. Serves 37 Eastern Oklahoma counties.
- Services include:
- INFORMATION AND REFERRAL. Maintains a comprehensive resource file on human service organizations and self-help groups.
- --DTV CONVERTER BOX. 211 can refer callers to other local assistance providers.
- ONLINE HUMAN SERVICES DIRECTORY.
- WHERE TO GO FOR HELP...Resources for people in need. A series of quad-fold pamphlets that are densely packed with resource information. They are designed to be handed out to clients/customers and are available Online.
- SPEAKERS AVAILABLE on crisis intervention, suicide, and information and referral activities.
- TULSA HUMAN RESPONSE COALITION. A coordinated effort of local mental health professionals, clergy, social service organizations and hospitals which offers help to those who are suffering after disasters.
- Online Seasonal directories for holiday and school supplies.
- A United Way funded agency.
- Accredited by Alliance of Information and Referral System (AIRS).
- Help available in multiple languages.
- Vertical file available.
- Updated 10/14.