12 and 12 Transition House
Twelve and Twelve.
Office hours: Open daily, Sun-Sat 8-8.
- CEO: Bryan Day.
- A non-profit charitable organization dedicated to the treatment of alcoholism and drug addiction, regardless of the ability to pay.
- Structured programs for men and women, offering gender-specific treatment. Centralized dining area provided. Individual and group counseling are offered by licensed drug and alcohol counselors. In-house support group meetings, crisis intervention, assessment and referral services are available.
- Services include:
- MEDICALLY SUPERVISED DETOXIFICATION SERVICE:
- INTENSIVE RESIDENTIAL TREATMENT.
- HOMELESS OUTREACH PROGRAM. Case manager at Tulsa Day Center for the Homeless screens and expedites admissions to program.
- TRANSITIONAL LIVING PROGRAM
- DUAL DIAGNOSIS INTENSIVE RESIDENTIAL TREATMENT.
- OUTPATIENT AND INTENSIVE OUTPATIENT COUNSELING.
- · SOBER LIVING
- SPEAKERS AVAILABLE on 12 and 12, Inc.
- A United Way funded organization.
- Updated 1/17
Addiction and recovery
Services & Amenities