- Hours: M-F 8:30-5 pm.
- Meets 2nd Thursday, 7:30 pm, at Akdar Temple.
- Recorder: Mark Ferrell, Potentate: David Skaggs.
- An organization that works to fund the Shriners Orthopedic Hospital and Burn Institutes. Facilities are for children 18 and under. Through fund raisers, Shriners raise money to support the Shriner health facilities, and to provide transportation for local patients and their families to these facilities. Closest orthopedic hospitals are in St. Louis, MO, and Shreveport, LA. Closest burn institute is in Galveston, TX.
- SHRINERS HOSPITALS treat burns and a variety of orthopedic conditions that include scoliosis, club foot, cerebral palsy and hand problems.
- Anyone interested in information about entering a child into hospital or burn center should call the Temple for information.
- WILL ROGERS TELEMEDICINE SUITE. Children may visit with a Shriner's doctor without leaving town. Telemedicine technology center is a collaboration of the University of Oklahoma College of Medicine-Tulsa, Oklahoma State University Center for Health Sciences and Tulsa Regional Medical Center.
- LADIES ORIENTAL SHRINE OF NORTH AMERICA, AABA COURT #4. Must be related to a Shriner to join. Call Barbara Kelsey 918-341-9404.
- SPEAKERS BUREAU. Shriners are from all walks of life. Talks can be arranged for a wide variety of topics. Mission of the Shriners is to help children. Call Paul Kelsey 918-836-2500.
- Updated 6/11.