Civil Defense for Tulsa.
Emergency Management Agency.
Flash Flood Siren.
Tulsa City-County Civil Defense Administration.
Hours: M-F 8-5.
- Director: Joseph Kralicek
- Communications & Warning Coordinator: Jamie Ott 918-596-9896.
- Agency operates 84 sirens in the outdoor warning system, some of which are in the City of Tulsa, others located in unincorporated areas of Tulsa County. Coordinates government services to the community during disasters or other emergencies. Formerly Tulsa City-County Civil Defense Administration.
- Services include:
- EMERGENCY OPERATIONS PLAN.
- EMERGENCY OPERATIONS CENTER.
- COORDINATION OF EMERGENCY SERVICES.
- COORDINATION AND ASSESSMENT OF DAMAGES DUE TO DISASTER.
- PUBLIC INFORMATION about personal safety procedures during a tornado, flood, nuclear incident, etc.
- Responsible for Tulsa emergency siren-public address system.
- SPEAKERS AVAILABLE on tornados, floods, and other related subjects. Tulsa County has 83 sirens.
- Updated 10/18