- Pres.: Uma Koduri, MD; VP: Gauri Anklesaria, MD; Treas.: Manjula Krishnamurthy, MD; Sec.: Sanjeev Trehan, MD.
- Tulsa chapter of the national organization.
- Brings together individuals and organizations of physicians, dentists and other medical scientists of Indian heritage practicing in the Tulsa and surrounding areas under one umbrella organization exclusively for scientific, educational, cultural and charitable purposes.
- Membership in the AAPI-Tulsa is open to any physician, dentist or other medical scientists of Indian heritage in Tulsa and surrounding areas who wishes to promote the mission of the AAPI- Tulsa and make continuing contributions towards the goals of AAPI Tulsa. Membership shall also be open to any student, student group or organization made up of students of Indian heritage, studying or training in Tulsa and surrounding area, in the area of the human sciences.
- Update request emailed 5/14, 12/15.