Love to read? Excited about helping your community? Looking for a way to connect those two passions? Then a career at the Tulsa City-County Library (TCCL) might be the right place for you!
The Tulsa City-County Library has been a valued partner in Tulsa County since 1961, and offers a unique central library with a digital learning lab, interactive flight simulators, and a recording studio. In addition, we have 24 branches that host amazing spaces for our communities, and offer an array of programs from story times for small children, to book discussions for adults. We have something for everyone!
As the former oil capital of the world, Tulsa has two world class museums, art deco architecture, a symphony and opera, shopping and outdoor recreation. Tulsa also has a vibrant music scene, with the BOK Center regularly attracting the biggest musical acts in the world.
Are you ready to join our amazing team? If so, you'll just need to take a few simple steps:
- Our online application process requires an active email address, so if you don't have one you can create an email address for free at YAHOO!, Outlook, or Google.
- Once you have an email address, review the positions that are available and decide which roles best suit your knowledge, education, skills, and abilities. Remember, you must apply for a specific position to be considered for employment.
- You'll need to submit a new application for each position you're interested in. Don't worry though...the application process is quick and easy.
- Ready to apply? Just click the link below!
We offer competitive compensation and benefits.
- Health care
- Dental and Vision
- Flexible Spending Accounts
- Retirement Plans
- Life & AD&D Insurance + Optional Supplemental Coverage
- Paid Time Off (including vacation, sick, bereavement, and floating holidays)
- Paid Holidays
- Employee groups to build shared community
Tulsa City-County Library is an Equal Opportunity Employer (Minorities/Females/Disabled/Veterans.)