Alzheimer's Disease and Related Disorders Association of Tulsa
24 Hour HELPLINE: 1-800-272-3900
- LOCAL HELPLINE. Trained staff and volunteers provide support, resources and information to caregiving families over the telephone, 24 hours a day, seven days a week.
- SUPPORT GROUPS. Family members share experiences and support in groups facilitated by trained volunteers. Support groups for people with Alzheimer's are available in some areas. A telephone support group is also available.
- SAFE RETURN. A national program designed to assist in finding Alzheimer's patients who become lost. Includes ID jewelry. Scholarships are available.
- EARLY-ONSET SUPPORT. Provides support, information and communication network for people with early-onset Alzheimer's, their families and caregivers. Early-onset Alzheimer's affects people under the age of 65.
- EDUCATIONAL MATERIALS. Videos, books, and brochures are available for check-out or purchase.
- CAREGIVER COUNSELING. Caregivers living in Creek, Osage or Tulsa counties who are caring for someone with a chronic health condition may receive counseling for issues such as stress, family conflict, or feelings of sadness or anger. Either the caregiver or loved one must be age 60 or older.
- SPEAKERS AVAILABLE.
- Updated 1/14.