TCCL Express: In-Person Service
Several TCCL locations are opening for in-person service beginning Thursday, Feb. 25. More locations are opening in the coming weeks, so be sure to check back regularly to find out which library locations are open for in-person express service near you.
Locations opening Thursday, Feb. 25:
- Central Library
- Hardesty Regional Library
- Martin Regional Library
- Maxwell Park Library
- Pratt Library
- Rudisill Regional Library
- South Broken Arrow Library
- Zarrow Regional Library
In-Person Service Includes:
- Checking out/in materials
- Printing, copying
- Computer usage for up to one hour
- Curbside service
- Pick up 3D printing at Central, Martin Regional, Zarrow Regional, Hardesty Regional and Rudisill Regional libraries. Visit http://www.tulsalibrary.org/3d-printing to send your files.
Services not available at this time:
- Meeting room usage
- Extended stays and lounging
- Maker Space
- In-library programming
Keeping the Community Safe
- Masks are required for ages 5 and up.
- We are practicing social distancing.
- Food and drinks are not allowed in the libraries at this time.
- Surfaces are cleaned regularly.
- Deep cleaning is done regularly at all locations.
- Materials are quarantined for 72 hours before returned to the collection.
Curbside pickup is available with revised hours at all Tulsa City-County Library locations. To utilize our curbside service, go to the TCCL location that has your holds and follow instructions on the signage to have a library staff member bring them out to you.
Inclement Weather: Curbside service will be unavailable during inclement weather. Contact our AskUs Hotline to check our open/closed status before visiting the library.
Extended curbside services available! Copy, print and fax services will be offered at all locations and 3D printing pickup service will be offered at select locations. For printing, email your file to AskUs@tulsalibrary.org and include the number of copies you need and whether you want them in color or black/white. AskUs will reply back with any additional questions and work out a TCCL location to pick up the prints. For copying and faxing, bring your items to any TCCL location and call the number on the holds pickup signage. A staff member will come out and pick up your physical items to copy or fax and bring them back out to you. 3D printing pickup service is available at Central Library, Hardesty Regional Library, Martin Regional Library, Rudisill Regional Library and Zarrow Regional Library. Submit your 3D print files using our online portal. Cost for all extended curbside services will be applied to your library account. Contact AskUs for more details.
We will continue to provide the many digital services, such as e-books and e-audiobooks; streaming movies, TV and music services; free access to magazines and newspapers; and more. Our AskUs telephone service is also still actively taking calls and providing information for our customers including enhanced support for accessing our digital services.
Starbucks at Central Library is closed until further notice.