Skip to main content
- Promote Lifelong Learning and Literacy in all Forms
Through collections and programs, increase the access by Tulsa residents to the intellectual content of our culture, allowing them to pursue their own learning and interests, and fully engage in our society.
- Contribute to Stronger Communities
Through the further development and deployment of new, 21st century library service models, contribute to the civic and economic development of our communities.
- Cultivate Engaged Employees
Build an irresistible organization by attracting, recruiting, growing and retaining an engaged workforce.
- Manage information
- Foster the love of reading
- Provide research services
- Offer access to information
- Bridge the digital divide
- Facilitate lifelong learning