Thank you for your interest in using one of the library's meeting rooms. Offering meeting space for groups like yours is an important community service provided by the Tulsa City-County Library.
Is your group eligible to request a meeting room at TCCL?
- Are you a nonprofit, educational, civic organization, or a business needing space for employee training, as determined by our meeting room policies?
- Will you have 5 or more people in attendance? *
- Is your meeting free to attend?
If you can answer yes to these questions, please submit your booking request! A library staff member will review the request and respond to you within 3 business days.
- Bookings for organizations are on a first-come, first-served basis.
- No more than 12 meeting requests can be submitted at one time.
- The Library reserves the right to give scheduling priority to all library events and determine room assignments.
- If you need a room sooner than 3 days, please contact the library by phone at 918-549-7323 to discuss your needs.
*Please note that Central Library's study rooms may be reserved for groups with fewer than 5 in attendance.
Request your Meeting Room Online
For Social and other Special Event Rentals (Available at Central Library Only), go to Venues at Central Library or get started by submitting your request.